OpenRules® Decision Manager allows business analysts to develop, test, and maintain rules-based business decision models and easily deploy them on-cloud or on-premise. OpenRules® doesn’t force users to learn proprietary graphical interfaces or special languages. Using familiar MS Excel® (or Google Sheets®) and the standard file manager, subject matter experts can:
- Create Business Decision Models with Excel and powerful OpenRules templates for representation of the sophisticated decision logic
- Test/Debug/Execute/Analyze Decision Models with OpenRules engines
- Deploy Decision Models as decision services on-cloud or on-premise.
There are several products built on top of OpenRules® Decision Manager:
OpenRules® Decision Manager is available on premise or on cloud as the first AWS SaaS Rule Engine. It is highly scalable and super-fast allowing decision services to:
- Startup in almost no time
- Be executed within milliseconds
- Require only a minimal memory footprint.
Decision models created and tested with OpenRules® Decision Manager do not impose any additional restrictions to your decision-making business applications. They can be naturally deployed as containerized decision services using AWS Lambdas, RESTful Web Services, Docker, Kubernetes on the cloud frameworks provided by major cloud vendors such as Amazon, Google, Microsoft, and IBM.
OpenRules® Decision Manager is reasonably priced and perfectly fits the requirements of the modern microservices and it is well positioned to be used on any cloud container, on premise, and even on smartphones.