|If you want to automate Complex Business Logic to make better day-by-day Operational Decisions in a cost-effective way, you are in the right place!|
For the last 16 years, OpenRules® helped organizations worldwide to incorporate sophisticated decision logic into their decision-making applications with one major objective: “Create rules-based Operational Decision Services for modern enterprises and quickly update underlying business rules as market conditions change.”
OpenRules® Decision Manager allows business people to develop, test, and maintain rules-based business decision models and easily deploy them on-cloud or on-premise. It includes:
- Rule Engine: executes business rules with ultimate performance and scalability
- Integrated Decision Modeling Environment: allows business users to build, test, debug, analyze, and deploy decision models
- Rule Learner: discovers business rules in the historical data
- Rule Solver: solves decision optimization problems
- Rule DB: communicates with a relational database.
OpenRules® doesn’t force its customers to learn proprietary graphical interfaces or special rule languages. Using familiar MS Excel® / Google Sheets® with the standard file manager or OpenRules Graphical Explorer, subject matter experts can:
- Create Business Decision Models with Excel and powerful OpenRules templates for representation of the sophisticated decision logic
- Test/Debug/Execute/Analyze Decision Models with a smart and superfast Rule Engine
- Deploy Decision Models as Decision Services on-cloud or on-premise.
OpenRules® Decision Manager creates highly scalable and super-fast decision services that
- Can startup in almost no time
- Can be executed within milliseconds
- Require only a minimal memory footprint.
Decision models created and tested with OpenRules® Decision Manager do not impose any additional restrictions to your decision-making business applications. They can be naturally deployed as containerized decision services using AWS Lambdas, Asure Functions, RESTful Web Services, Docker, and Kubernetes on cloud frameworks provided by major cloud vendors such as Amazon and Microsoft.
OpenRules® Decision Manager is reasonably priced and perfectly fits the requirements of the modern serverless architectures and it is well positioned to be used on any cloud container, on premise, and even on smartphones.