Standard Subscriptions. OpenRules offers you the following subscription options:
- Pay-As-You-Go Subscription when you pay a minimal fee for every actual execution of your OpenRules-based decision services without any up-front fees. Such SaaS subscriptions are managed through AWS Marketplace with all charges coming from AWS. The first 100 transactions are free and after that you pay only $0.025 per transaction.
- License Subscriptions when you subscribe to OpenRules Development and Run-Time licenses that provide the unlimited use of OpenRules-based decision services without a need to communicate with AWS metering services.
Compare different subscription options – see Pricing Considerations. Contact email@example.com to discuss different discount options specific for your organization including AWS Private Offers.
Special Agreements. OpenRules also offers special licensing agreements:
- Special Corporate License Agreement – when you need a large number of installations or when you incorporate OpenRules in your application that has special licensing requirements including unlimited usage, please send the proper request to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a mutually-beneficial special corporate licensing agreement.
- Partnership Agreement – OpenRules, Inc. partners with ISPs, VARs, and system integrators worldwide. If your company is interested in joining OpenRules Partner Program, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Reseller Agreement – if your company is interested in becoming OpenRules reseller and receive a very essential reseller discount please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.